Friday, October 24, 2008
MN Wild Take Their First Loss
The Wild led 3-1, with the Sabres tying the game and winning it in overtime. The Sabres poured on the heat, scoring two goals in four minutes tying the game and then scoring in OT.
WTF? And I'm sure Wild Coach Jacques Lemaire said the same after the game; how can you let a two-goal lead vanish and lose in OT? Again, WTF? There's really no reason the Wild should have lost this game. When you're leading 3-1, you just cannot afford to lose the game 4-3 in OT.
Oh well, the season is young, I have confidence in the Wild and Lemaire.
The Wild plays Columbus, 3 wins and 3 losses, on Saturday in St. Tumbleweed. Columbus also plays tonight against the NY Rangers who are in the top slot of their division with 6 wins, 2 losses and 1 OT loss. Columbus is fourth in their division.
The NHL...how you can you not love it?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.