Friday, October 10, 2008
McCain Supporter Is Mad
"I'm mad. I'm really mad. And not because of the economy. I'm mad because of the socialists taking over the country," one man in the audience stood up and said. He wouldn't allow McCain to say anything more until he finished expressing his view. He identified Obama and Pelosi as people who are socialists and charged McCain and Palin to "go get them."
That is the part that the Dems don't want to talk about and don't want to be responsible or held accountable. You recognize their double standards, sadly, too many people don't. Thanks for commenting and visiting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.