Friday, October 03, 2008
Dems Call Their Base "Idiots",
This is fun one, because it's the Dems who claim not to condescend or belittle their base. The truth is, it's the Dems who peer down their noses and ridicule anyone and everyone who isn't a member of the Official Elitist Party.
From Face The State:
In a confidential internal memorandum obtained by Face The State (PDF), the Colorado Democracy Alliance outlines a roster of "operatives" who worked for Democratic victory in the 2006 general election. The document outlines specific tasks for various members of the state's liberal infrastructure, including a campaign to "educate the idiots," assigned to the state's AFL-CIO union. Among the operation's intended targets: "minorities, GED's, drop-outs."
Individuals named in the document, marked "CONFIDENTIAL," "for internal use only," and "DO NOT DISTRIBUTE," are high-level elected Democrats including House Speaker Andrew Romanoff, former Senate President Joan Fitz-Gerald, as well as Gov. Bill Ritter's press aide and former campaign chief Evan Dreyer. All are specially marked as "off-the-record or covert."
In a podcast released by the DNC Host Committee Tuesday, national Democracy Alliance founder Rob Stein explains the need for large, secretive donor networks.
Anyone out there who worked their butt off getting a GED? You're just an "idiot" to the higher-ups in the Democrat party. You're a pawn, a fool, a boob, a plebe in their eyes. Do you enjoy being treated as a simpleton and a rube, because that's the label the Dems have slapped on you.
See, if you're not part of the Elitist Class within the DemocRAT Party, well...you're just one of those "idiots who needs to be educated."
If an internal "not to be released" and "CONFIDENTIAL" memo like the above had been discovered within the Republican Party, the MSM would be breathlessly reporting this. Liberal Talk Radio would be covering this 24/7.
As for the Dems establishing a "secretive donor network," do you find this as amusingly hypocritical as I do? The Dems claims they want transparency in fundraising and campaign contributions, but here they are admitting they want a "large, secretive, donor network." What a crock of hooey!
Politico reports that this story hasn't received MSM attention because the authenticity of the memo has not been confirmed.
The authenticity has not been confirmed? When the hell has that ever stopped the MSM in the past?
"Please. Total hoax. They got their hands on what was probably a real memo and changed the language."
Uh huh... lets see how many things we can come up with that the Liberals have called news that was in fact a COMPLETE LIE??
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.