Sunday, September 21, 2008
Woody Allen Supports Obama
"It would be a disgrace and a humiliation if Barack Obama does not win," said Allen.
"It would be a very, very terrible thing for the United States in many, many ways."
I like Allen's films, not so much anything over the past decade, but his body of work prior to that includes some very funny movies.
But here's Woody Allen - a man whose appetite for young women, zygotes even, knows no bounds - a man who had a sexual relationship with his underage adopted daughter. Oh, how the Left would be pointing fingers if Woody was a Liberal.
It's got to be about time for Woody to end his relationship with his adopted daughter Soon-Yi. I think she's pushing 30 years of age, and that's over the hill for Woody who, I believe, turns 73 on December 1. Of course, he's probably shaved a few years off his official birth certificate - as celebrities do - so for all I know he could be pushing 80. These days Woody and Soon-Yi live a life of May-December romance. Love in the Afternoon for Soon-Yi means an aging Jewish film director and - well, I'm guessing here - his having to pop a few Viagra pills to get "Little Woody" going.
Yeah, it's time for Woody to hit the planned parenthood dumpsters again in search of a zygote to call his own.
Image Credit: T.J. Edwards
Ah, Those Good Olde Fashioned Democrat Family Values! There's nothing quite like them!
Labels: Various Democrat Perverts
Yeah, Woody is such a fine role model for today's politicians, isn't he? I wonder if he spends a lot of time near day care centers trolling with candy?
this was all apparently going on when she was younger than anyone realizes.
Somehow, I am not at all surprised.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.