Wednesday, September 10, 2008
When Socialists Don't Like Socialism
They don't like the Socialism that has put formerly quasi-government entities Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae completely under the umbrella of Uncle Sam. And they're right, I agree with them. Believe it or not.
But here's the funny part, the irony, the hypocrisy of it all. This is the same Left that would dampen their undershorts with glee if a Democrat Administration and Congress went ahead with the government taking control of all U.S. oil and energy companies.
So we have a case of the Socialists not liking and not supporting a plank of Socialism based on political ideology. Who knew...who knew...?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.