Thursday, September 18, 2008
U.S. Embassy In Yemen Terrorist Attack
Two suicide car bombers set off a series of explosions outside the heavily fortified U.S. embassy in Yemen on Wednesday, killing 16 people, a Yemeni Interior Ministry official said.
The U.S. State Department said the bombings bore "all the hallmarks" of an al Qaeda attack but the United States had not yet concluded who was to blame.
Islamic Jihad in Yemen, a group some Yemeni analysts say is linked to al Qaeda, claimed responsibility for the attack, in which other militants armed with assault rifles and rocket propelled grenades tried to storm the embassy.
"We, the organization of Islamic Jihad in Yemen declare our responsibility for the suicide attack on the American embassy in Sanaa," Islamic Jihad said in a statement, adding it will carry out more attacks in the future.
Maybe Barry can travel to Yemen and negotiate with the terrorists and convince then to convert to more peaceful ways of protesting, like William Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn. Oh...wait...
Peloshit wouldn't know a terrorist if it crawled up her botoxed twat. Fucking cunt that she is.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.