Saturday, September 13, 2008
Sarah Palin Aces Gibson Interview
Nevertheless, I am able to give Palin a high-passing grade in what I've seen of Thursday's interview and what I've read about it.
One line of manufactured contention from the Obama Cultists is the exchange between Gibson and Palin on the issue of Israel having the right to protect itself:
High marks to Palin for maintaining her ground: "I don't think we can second guess what Israel has to do to secure its nation."
Gibson gave his best shot at trying to get Palin to say something else, rethink and minimize what she had just said or try to unspin what is a perfectly acceptable and honest - not to mention real - answer.
Palin stood her ground. Fantastic. This is the kind of Conservative Conservative's have been waiting for.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.