Saturday, September 06, 2008
RNC McCain Speech
The Insane Liberal Clown Posse will throw mud of bogus claims that McCain did nothing but speak about his experience as a POW, but as I've written in the past, Liberals only hear what they want to hear and they only see what they want to see. They've already made up their minds in what they want to believe. These beliefs are not rooted in facts or proven data, they couldn't be Liberals if they did this.
One year ago nobody expected McCain, who was in last place in the primaries, to be the Republican Presidential Candidate.
One year later, nobody expects that McCain will win the general election.
I'm still trying to work up my own motivation where I will change my mind and not sit out this election.
In the meantime, I continue encouraging The Left in underestimating John McCain and Sarah Palin.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.