Saturday, September 20, 2008
Obama Heckled By Blacks In Coral Gables
The Illinois Muslim was heckled by young, black Americans during his appearance in Coral Gables, Florida. They know he's full of shit and aren't buying what he's selling:
Video also playing here.
AFP story here.
Labels: Osama Obama
And then they get kicked out...
But did you see the look on his face? He was mad and some day this guy is going to blow up and the question is... do we want him blowing up in the white house?
Thing is, were his responses to the hecklers on the teleprompter?
If you have to review it again, forget about the protesters and take note of Barky's demeanor.
First, he tries to sound authoritative. Then he tries to broker a deal. Finally, he mocks them, when they're no longer a danger to him or his message.
He's big on our image to the other nations. How would these childish tactics and ghetto-style grandstanding play to world leaders during serious negotiations and public appearances?
Yet, when he's out pressing flesh and kissing babies, he seems increasingly cold, disconnected from the folks around him, the flat-affect stare that belies his shit-eating grin. He'll do what he has do in order to "get over", and go to any lengths to get his "prize".
Many of us don't want this empty suit representing our nation in any way, shape, or form.
We're turning this whole "McGrampy" meme upside its own ass by declaring this cynical, arrogant manipulator the third term of Bush (the public aspect, anyway).
No matter how partisan any American is, you can take their most obvious weaknesses, whether it be Newt or Chappaquidick Ted, and draw parallels to Obama's lack of qualifications and emotional immaturity.
When the Barkster told us he was a "blank slate", I don't think he envisioned this particular outcome...
Obama does look like indignant, that anyone had the chutzpah to challenge him or interrupt him let alone heckle him. It's a "who do you think you are to interrupt me" kind of thing going on with him.
I hate redundancy, but I wouldn't like Obama if he were a Conservative, Indie or Libertarian. I think I'm pretty fair and balanced across the board.
There's nothing there with Obama. And yeah, pressing the flesh and kissing babies - he seems to go thru the motions because he HAS TO, not because he feels a connection to his supporters.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.