Thursday, September 04, 2008
Jim Ward: A Lying Sack Of Liquid Crap
Oh, he told a whopper of a lie on Wednesday's program. It was in the last five minutes of the program, so 55 minutes into the third hour.
Jowly Jim Ward said, "Obama voted against the war in Iraq."
I wonder how Obama could do this, since he wasn't a United States Senator at the time the vote was taken? Explain this to us Mister-I-Can-Only-Stutter-When-Speaking-Extemporaneously-I-Only-Sound-Half-Assed Coherent-With-A-Script?
Do tell, Jowly, please do tell, how in the hell Obama voted against the war when he wasn't a U.S. Senator.
Jowly Jim Ward is a lying, lying, lying sack of liquid crap. And it's people like Jowly who bitch and complain that it's the Republicans who lie? Is that a reserve of emergency hypocrisy you've got stuffed inside your triple chins?
Hey Jowly, when is your next "absolute certain prediction date" that the U.S. will attack Iran? You've made so many in the past that haven't come true you're almost due to get it right by accident. I've documented all his failed "on this day the U.S. will attack Iran," predictions. Read all about them by clicking on the below Label Jowly Jim Ward.
You know, I'd have no problem with people like Ward if they'd simply admit that they are Marxists, that they hate America and that instead of attacking those they consider their political opponents on issues rather than attacking them personally. At least this way Jowly Jim Ward, the reformed wino, would be honest with listeners. But he can't do this. He can't because he's a lying, lying, lying sack of liquid crap.
Labels: Jowly Jim Ward
You're other comment isn't going to be published, I am sorry to say. If you want to promote divisiveness about a 17-yr old girl, you shall have to do it on your own blog.
You're a man? (Ahem...) Of Mystery, you say? Hmmmmmmmm, sounds kinda gay, Nick. LOL!
I do miss your baseball blog. I enjoyed it very much.
I am 30-ish-ish. My profession will remain unidentified. No big deal, but this is not a personal blog (of mine). If I were writing a personal blog, then that would be fair territory to disclose and discuss.
I never spell check or grammar check my comments, so please, no Grammar Nazi attitude from you on what I write in comments responding to others.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.