Thursday, September 18, 2008
Ed Schultz Says He's, "not an expert on alcoholism because I'm not an alcoholic."
Well, sure you are Ed. You are an alcoholic. How else can you explain being so drunk, so shitfaced, that you shot your own dog on a hunting trip and used to beat your first wife, Maureen, black and blue and bloody?
Ed, you are an alcoholic. The first sign of being an alcoholic is denying that you are one! This would be sad if it weren't so funny. And if it's funny, well...then it can't be sad!
Labels: Ed Schultz
I guess she needed him to hold the fridge door open, while she filled up the ice cube tray for happy hour...
We really need a better class of nitwits on the air, but I'm not holding my breath.
Liberal Radio is just full of angry talkers. Every last one of them. Franken was the most angry and I'm glad he's gone.
Anger must "sell" to the Liberal audience. If anyone on Conservative radio behaved like Rhodes, or Malloy or Schultz - oh fuck, the MSM and the Leftwing Media would be having a field day in pointing out the "hate".
Steaphanie Miller is another uptight and angry cunt. WTF is it with the Liberal women? They need more dick? ;-)
Always pleased and honored when you visit and comment Hash. I always learn something from what you write.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.