Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Ed Schultz Makes My Day
Big, Fat, Dumb Ed brought up Todd Palin's 1986 DUI on his Tuesday program. A DUI from 1986! And the Dems are the ones who tell us that they are not the ones to drag out ancient history? Ted Kennedy's lack of driving skills has killed more people than Todd Palin's DUI from 22 years ago,
Oh, hot damn, this is rich! Ed is not in any position to talk about or judge anyone.
Ed, drunk off his ass, shot and killed his own dog during a hunting trip!
Ed used to abuse and beat his first wife, Maureen, until she was black and blue and bloodied!
Hey Ed, have you avoided shooting and killing your new dog Buck? Or is he outfitted with a Kevlar vest before heading out into the field?
Hey Ed, do you slap around and beat your second wife?
Oh, yeah, Ed is one to judge, isn't he?
Click on the below Label "Ed Schultz" for all my posts on this talking anus where I have documented and linked to all his drunken-dog-killing and his past history of a wife-beater.
You know, calling someone a wife-beater when they're not could be libelous and defamation of character. Ed could sue me for calling him these things if what I write isn't true. But Ed has not sued me. If he did, I'd simply subpoena his first wife, Maureen and the people who worked with her, and their testimony would indeed confirm that Ed used to beat her.
Ed is a drunken dog killer and a wife-beater.
Oh, Those Good Olde Fashioned Democrat Family Values! They include shooting and killing your own dog while drunk and and beating on your wife.
Labels: Ed Schultz
I'll re-add you to my non political blogroll. What do you want to go by, Nick Ohio or The Diecast? Let me know.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.