Thursday, September 18, 2008
A Desperate Obama Releases 2-Minute Ad
In the ad Obama addresses the economy, blue-collar workers, unemployment and what he calls petty attacks. I wonder if he means petty attacks like Lipstick On A Pig?
I suspect Obama's goal in the two-minute ad is his attempt to make nice with all those voters who cling to their religion and their guns. Yeah, the group he alienated.
I suppose he wants to reach out to the bowling crowd, you know, the folks who like a beer and a burger instead of goat cheese, arugula and vintage wine.
Whoa - this just reeks of desperation on the part of The Illinois Muslim...The Pied Piper From Illinois...Ted Kennedy's Poodle...The Obamalith...Osama Hussein Obama...Bele...FraudBama (thanks, Molson)...Baby Barack...Chimpy McObama Poodle.
In the political campaign world a two minute ad is mind-boggling and mind-numbing. No one - no one - except the blind and unquestioning dutiful Obama Cultist will pay attention to this ad. No one will remember what it's about the moment its over.
A two minute ad? Desperate, distressed, panicked, frightened, flustered. I'd almost say "spooked", but if I did the Obama Cultists would say using that term connotes racism on my part.
Oh, what the hell - Obama is spooked.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.