Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Bristol Palin Just Like Obama's Mother
They can't help but point fingers - from their glass houses, mind you - that Bristol Palin, age 17, daughter of the lovely Alaska Governor and Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin and her husband Todd, is pregnant.
This is most humorous .
Isn't the Democrat Presidential Candidate a product of an 18-year old unwed mother? Gee, it sure is funny how quickly those Obama Cultists forget the genesis of The One.
Even The Affirmative Action Candidate says and has asked his supporter to "back off these [types] of stories," and that children of candidates are off limits.
I wonder if the Obama Cultists will listen to their Messiah? Oh, that is a riddle wrapped in an enigma inside a sausage. Yep, it's a puzzler, all right.
Hockey Moms are not to be messed with. You just don't know what you're getting into messin' with a Hockey Mom. The Libs will learn this the hard way.
Oh, and that photo that all the LefTards are running at their sites and blogs, the one they claim shows Bristol with a "baby-bump" and implying she is Trig's mom? Nice try Libs. That photo predates Trig's birth date by something like 10 or 11 months. Is the Left now rewriting the timeframe for the human gestation period?
Hey, Obamaniacs, you're looking pretty desperate these days. No bounce for Barry after the Dem convention. Yeah, he should be leading by 10 points...but he's not.
Wait...Barry who? The media has thrown him under the bus for Sarah Palin and Gustav.
Yep, Liberals and Progressives can win on the issues. Yeah...riiiiight.
I had my own "thoughts" on this one… entitled "Bristol - Punished with a Baby, Per Obama". Do you think that’s inappropriately titled?
Now...on to more pressing matters.
The Ellie fan club, of which I am the Regional Midwest Director, is clamoring for more photos of her. ;-)
Both Ellie and Thumper are adorable!
Thanks for the newest pics!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.