Friday, September 05, 2008
Biden Will Avoid Personal Attacks?
Joe Biden said Thursday he will be “unrelenting” in his debate with Sarah Palin on the issues, but will steer clear of personal attacks.
Biden spoke at a veterans’ roundtable in Virginia Beach, Va., after John McCain’s running mate gave a rousing speech the night before at the Republican National Convention. Her speech included several attacks on Barack Obama, casting him as a lofty orator with no record.
It's only a matter of time until Joe breaks his promise. We know this, because he's broken all his promises in the past.
The Dems are in panic mode. They are scared sh*tless over the unity and cohesiveness that Palin brings to the Republican base and Conservatives. The Insane Liberal Clown Posse will have no choice but to personally attack Palin and John McCain. Watch and see, watch and see.
LOL! I wonder when Obama will dump Biden as his running mate and beg on bended knee for Hillary?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.