Monday, August 04, 2008
Jim Webb Aide Found Dead
An aide to Sen. Jim Webb was found dead from a gunshot wound Tuesday morning, the Virginia Democrat's office confirmed to FOX News on Wednesday.
Frederick Wayne Hutchins Jr., 26, ran Webb's Roanoke office.
According to media reports, local police had not made a ruling on the cause of his death and were awaiting the results of an autopsy.
The Richmond Times Dispatch reported that Hutchins' body was found near his vehicle, which was parked on an embankment along a highway a few miles north of Roanoke, which is in southwestern Virginia.
He was found with a single gunshot wound to the head, and a handgun beneath his body, according to the paper.
Ask anyone familiar and trained in handguns used in suicide cases and they will tell you the handgun is more often than not (not always, but more often) released by the hand and thrown away from the body. This occurs because of bodily reflexes and recoil from the gun; the handgun is usually released by the hand and thrown away from the body. But in the case of Hutchins, the gun was found under his body? This is very strange.
Who else had gunshots to the head? Oh yeah, Ron Brown and Vince Foster!
Both Brown and Foster were close confidants of the Clintons. Both had "the goods" on Bill and Hillary. Both
What did Mr. Hutchins know about Barack Hussein Obama, Junior and his potential VP Virginia's Governor Tim Kaine? Obama and Kaine held a hush-hush meeting together last week. Okay, they allegedly held a hush-hush meeting.
Oh, that wacky Clinton Crime Family! They can't stop
It appears you will be - at least from the brief time I spent at your blog.
I will give you credit for listing Dean Martin, Tony Bennett and The Godfather as some of your favorites. I agree with you on all three picks.
I disagree with your comparison of Cheney to The Dark Knight, but at least your writing - again for the short time I was at your site - isn't filled with the usual hatred and venom that I've found at most Left of Center blogs.
Despite political differences, we should all be able to agree to disagree. Those Right of Center seem to understand this, too many on Left of Center do not...at least that's what I've encountered.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.