Sunday, August 24, 2008
I'm Back, For The Moment
I have not updated any comments that were left over the past three weeks, but will try to get to them - and respond to them - soon.
I sort of forgot how short the summer months are and how quickly they they go by, and that was part of the reason for the hiatus. And some other stuff as well.
I hope to be back to publishing on a regular basis soon.
I will stop by your place a bit later today. I'm betting you have several new photos up since the last time I was there.
Take care, thanks for commenting and visiting.
The Lunatic Convention in Denver is too tempting to pass up writing about; although I may not be updating every day on it.
As for the future, the best I can say at this time is that I should return to full time blogging at some point, but there is a possibility I may not.
Thanks for always being a part of this blog, visiting and commenting - even the few times you and I have disagreed. You are a civil and open-mineded person, and no blogger can ask for a better type of commenter.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.