Monday, July 21, 2008
Welcome RedState.com Readers!
A writer at RedState, named "Speciallist", was kind enough to link to a June post I published regarding Malik Obama (Barack's half-brother) and other Obama relatives who said they were surprised to learn that Barack Obama doesn't consider himself a Muslim. It's "news" to Malik and other Kenyan relatives that Obama is not a Muslim. Hmmmmm...
Speciallist also wrote that "Drake has an epic blogroll."
Thank you! I think very highly of those on my blogroll. Some are kind enough to reciprocate linking back and it's always a good feeling when a compliment comes your way, so I want to pass the same on to those that I link to, regardless of whether or not they link back to me. I never fail to learn something new or find a new way to look at something when I visit those wonderful, hard-working bloggers on my roll. They are a fine group of people.
Thank you, RedState.
Now, just to add one other item to this whole controversy of Barack Hussein Obama, Junior being, or not being a Muslim, one must ask: if he is a Christian as he claims, why did he say “I was a little Jakarta street kid,” [said Obama] in a wide-ranging interview in his office. [...] He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes....
Is it common for Christian children in Jakarta to attend Muslim schools and learn the Koran? Maybe it is. Then again, maybe it isn't. Then again, maybe Barack is a big fat liar.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.