Monday, July 21, 2008
Obama: More Troops To Afghanistan
Means Obama Is A Warmonger
He sure is. He's a Warmonger through and through. No doubt about it.
Obama wants to increase U.S. Troops in Afghanistan.
Yep. He's just a Warmonger, that damn Obama is. A Warmonger.
I'm using the same ideology that Liberals use when they call President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard Cheney or anyone else - politician or otherwise - a Warmonger.
This Liberal ideology goes exactly like this: if you are for anything but Cut and Run and immediate withdraw of U.S. Troops, you are a Warmonger.
And don't let the Libs weasel out of this, they can't. They've tied themselves up with their past and current mantra that nothing but Cut and Run will satisfy and appease them. This is what attracted so many supporters to Dennis Kookcinich...he's even more anti-war than The Obamalith.
But now Obama has changed his tune, flip-flopped again, spun a 180, told his supporters one thing but then did another.
Obama wants to spill more U.S. blood and spend more U.S. treasure in Afghanistan.
He wants more Soldiers to die. There's no doubt about it.
Obama drinks the blood of U.S. Soldiers and eats their flesh...with arugula and goat cheese on the side.
It couldn't be more clear. Obama is a Warmonger. He's just like Hitler...exactly like him.
Do you Obama Cult Followers like your Warmonger Candidate? The one who promised to absolutely withdraw all Troops in 16 months, no ifs, ands or buts? Now, he's not keeping that promise he made to his supporters.
Do you Obama Cultists like your new Warmonger? Hope so! Enjoy!
You are absolutely correct on what NAZI stands for: extreme Liberalism and an ever increasing dependence of people on the government.
The Lefties desperately try to paint Conservatism and/or Republicans as the "NAZI" party, but we know they a) haven't done their homework and b) wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up their butt and bit them.
Thank you for reminding all of us of what NAZI actually means. We must never ever forget.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.