Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Obama Has Plane Trouble
Uh-oh...the airplane of Osama Barack Hussein Obama, Junior had to make an emergency landing. Press TV:
Democratic contender Barack Obama's plane has been forced to make an unplanned landing in St. Louis after facing a mechanical trouble.
The pilot told passenger Monday that the plane had encountered a problem related to the "controllability of the pitch". Pitch is the position of the nose up or down relative to the wings.
Though everybody was safe on the campaign plane, Obama's senior advisor Linda Douglass described the emergency landing as "a precautionary move,"
The Illinois senator was on his way from Chicago to Charlotte, North Carolina, to deliver an economic address.
The airline of Hope and Change."
As the plane made its descent, the pilot said the problem had been fixed and announced: "We have full authority of the aircraft."
The airplane, an MD-80, is a substitute for the usual plane used by the campaign, which is being overhauled before the November election against Republican John McCain.
How many names can you find of friends of Bubba who died in mysterious plane crashes! Winner gets a prize?
Obama's plane had an upturned-nose. How appropriate. The rumors on the Liberal web sites are already batsh*t crazy that with airplane-death-conspiracy-rumors a la Paul Wellstone's plane. "Attention Liberals, This is Big Brother Speaking - in other words - Barack: Tin Foil Hat Alert! Tin Foil Hat Alert!"
"Whoops! Just kidding!"
Why is it *giggle* that I can so hear Obama asking "Have you ever seen a grown man naked, Billy?"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha....
Hmmm... someone (I won't mention names... HILARY) did say something about how it may be possible to win if the other candidate dies.
Oh that's funny. A great line from "Airplane". I love Lloyd Bridges in that movie so much. Everyone is great in it, really. What's your favorite line?
Yeah, Hill likes to predict the demise and death of others. What's up with that?!?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.