Friday, July 18, 2008
Obama Furious Over Criticism Of Wife
So what does The Obamalith do? He reveals to Glamour Magazine that attacks on his wife are "infuriating."
Awwwww, political life is such a bitch, ain't it Barry?
Look, I'm no fan of the Clintons, and I'm not trying to defend Hillary in any way. But Hillary has taken more sh*t and criticism as First Lady than any woman in American - if not world - political history. And note, I am speaking only about her role as First Lady. If you include her Senate years, no woman - and few men, now that I think about it - have had the darts and arrows slung at them as has Hillary, and most of it justified.
The reason Michelle Obama is so disliked by so many is that she's a expletive deleted. A big, loud, angry expletive deleted, who - until recently - has never been proud of her country. This is why people don't like Pickles Obama, The Dangerous Washerwoman.
Please stay tuned to this blog because I am announcing a Brand New Feature!
It's just like Dear Abby, only different.
Submit your questions now, because the first of many DEAR MAMMY columns is only a few days away!
I would like to know what the proper procedure is to get rid of unwanted guests. There exists a couple of people that I really, really want to go away but since morons tend to like them a bunch, I never get my wish.
Also, how is it possible that we can actually still hear them even with their heads driven completely up their asses?
That kind of science amazes me.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.