Thursday, July 03, 2008
Obama Approves Of Faith-Based Initiatives
This means the "separation between church and state", under Obama, will be even more compromised. How will the Non-Religious Obama Cultists reconcile this with themselves, because they threw hissy fits over how - they claimed - President George W. Bush's plan of faith-based initiatives would compromise "church and state"?
"Taking a page from President Bush," Obama said "he wants to expand White House efforts to steer social service dollars to religious groups, risking protests in his own party with his latest aggressive reach for voters who usually vote Republican." The Washington Post reports Obama "proposed strengthening the White House program assisting faith-based social service organization Tuesday, while insisting that those groups not discriminate against aid recipients or aid workers." Obama's "proposal for a $500 million-a-year Council for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships would also create 1 million slots for summer jobs and education programs."
Here's how: Faith based initiatives - combining church and state - under Obama good; The Left soils their plastic underpants with glee and jubilation.
Faith based initiatives under Bush The Left calls pandering to people of faith, blurring the line between church and state, a cheap scheme or tactic that will do no good and panders to those Religious Right Wackos.
Hey Libs, how's that hypocrisy working for 'ya these days? Is it engaged in wild overdrive? Yeah, you bet it is. The Left - the party of Hypocrites, Haters, Denial and Bitterness.
The Obamalith. Just trust it. It will tell you what to do. Obey it. Question it not.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.