Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Hillary Supporters Vandalize Cars
Some of the cars had "Obama smokes crack" spray painted on them. Well, he did admit to this, didn't he? Or did he just snort cocaine? Either way it's splitting hairs, he did do coke, he admits it. Some say he's still snorting it. We have no way of knowing this because the health report he released about himself is over one year old. Oh well...
Other messages spray painted onto the vehicles are reported to have been a "racial epithet." Gee, I wonder what that was? The "N"-word? Or maybe the "M" word? (Muslim?) (Cue laugh track, followed by "woooooooo's" and wild "hoot-hoot" Arsenio Hall-like audience applause/cheers from his old television talk show).
There were also negative messages spray painted about John McCain, but most of the focus was on Obama because he's...well, you know...he's half-black, but mentioning that isn't PC. Ho hum, Ho hum.
There's little doubt that the perpetrators were rabid and angry Hillary supporters. We have seen their likes before - always from the Far Left side of the spectrum. They are the same ones who vandalize and do property damage to Military recruiting offices, who do what the Stink Pink crowd does in Berkeley, who "key" the cars of someone with a Bush/Cheney bumper sticker.
We know the type. The vandals were Liberals. Whoa...big surprise...not.
Crazy, whacky...ain't it?!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.