Thursday, July 03, 2008
Gang Rape In St. Paul
Prosecutors have filed charges against a 20-year-old man they say was involved in forcing a pregnant woman into a car and taking her to a garage where she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by the man and his brothers.
Lord A. Kendrick, 20, of St. Paul is charged with first- and third-degree criminal sexual conduct in the attack, which police say happened June 14.
The 22-year-old woman, who was six months pregnant, told police she was walking from her apartment to a store on St. Paul's East Side when she was attacked.
According to a court document, one man forced the woman to perform a sex act on him in a van and he later raped her. She described becoming sick and vomiting during the rape.
At that point, the attacker said, "Just take it," according to the criminal complaint. She was raped a second time by another man.
Police said other men entered in the garage and watched.
The victim reported the crime a week later. The commander in charge of the investigation said despite the delay DNA evidence was collected in the case.
Officers said it's not uncommon for rape victims to delay reporting the crime to police because of the trauma they've suffered.
Kendrick told officers he was in Wisconsin at the time of the attacks. He and his two brothers are suspects and are in custody.
However, according to a police search warrant, at least three other males were inside the garage during the assault. Police say she was raped by at least two of the men.
Labels: Al Franken Explains
Franken is such a hate monger and smear merchant. I can't stand him.
I've tried to capture as much of his double standards and hypocrisies and you can find them by clicking on the label at the bottom of the post. He's just an angry, angry little hypocrite. I do like piling on him, he deserves it all after having spent his lifetime smearing others.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.