Friday, July 18, 2008
Al Gore, Still Exuberantly
Displays His Asshattedness
Albert Gore, Junior - the man who would not be president - says we've only got ten more years as a planet. VOA:
"I challenge our nation to commit to producing 100 percent of our electricity from renewable energy and truly clean, carbon-free sources within 10 years," he said.
Called an alarmist by some critics, Gore has made global climate change his signature issue, and his efforts won him a Nobel Prize. He admitted that weaning Americans off fossil fuels would require placing a carbon tax on burning oil and coal, which his plan would offset with a reduction in payroll taxes.
Voinovich elaborated that ruling out carbon-based fuels such as coal would be unreasonable because of the country's vast energy and economic needs. Instead, he said the country should take a multi-pronged approach that includes but doesn't rely solely on nuclear, wind and solar power.
"We could put windmills from the Atlantic to the Pacific and, yes, it will increase the amount of carbon-free energy production, but the fact of the matter is, it's not going to get the job done," Voinovich said.
Here, once again (because I've written it in the past), is the test for all those who have hopped on board Al Gore's Global Warming Crisis Train: If instead of it being Gore, if the person preaching man-made global warming was former VP Dan Quayle, would you believe him?
Case closed. Jury dismissed.
Labels: Gore earth fever
He's a cult "wanna-be" leader... just call him Jim Jones. Hell... both he and Jesse are a type of cult leader. They spread lies and gossips in order to gain trust and fellowship... they claim they do it for the GOOD of others and not for themselves... they also claim that others must DO A LOT in order to be in their favor... and they take any kind of revenue they are allowed.
We can only hope that one day they will be seen by everyone for what they truly are.
Fucking Gore. I can't stand him. Smug, self-righteous, carbon footprinting SOB.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.