Monday, June 16, 2008
Tell Us, Norman Goldman,
What To Do With All This Water?
So, Great Moon Pie Faced Asshat - take a good long hard look at the photos below of Cedar Rapids, Iowa and then get on the telephone contacting the authorities in Cedar Rapids and tell them where to divert all that toxic and polluted water.
Maybe they could start by dumping it on your backyard lawn, Norm? Or perhaps pumping all that water up your fat ass would be a good start?
Image Credits; Top/Bottom (L to R): AP, Olson/Getty, AP, AP/Jeff Roberson
Labels: Norman Goldman
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.