Saturday, June 14, 2008
Norman Goldman Wants To Build
Freeway System Of Storm Drains
Sidenote: According to NNDB, Wendy is a trained psychiatric nurse. Oh, that's funny - you'd almost have to be psych nurse to marry and live with a man who used to beat the crap out of his first wife.
Substitute hosting for Big, Fat, Dumb, Wife-Beating and Drunk-on-a-hunting-trip-shooting-his own dog Ed was his bitch, Norman
Goldman let a gem escape his Moon Pie Hole on the Friday show at 21 minutes into the programs' third hour.
His answer to the flooding problem was to build storm drains and a piping system along the freeways that would carry and divert water to other areas, even into other states.
Here's why Norm didn't even half-think his solution through. And Norm is a Big Liberal, so I am surprised he didn't think of why his plan would never work: We could never, ever divert dirty, polluted, contaminated water in the manner he suggested. It might harm - irrevocably and forever - and ruin the environment and the oh-so-delicate ecosystem that is so vital and precious. There could be unforeseen damage to weeds, moss, grubs, soil, plants - let alone real species - that could all face the all-too-real threat of harm and extinction with his plan to shuttle off flood waters into areas that are not able to accept it. And of course....What About The Children? Why, the EPA would never approve his poorly conceived plan.
Goldfarb makes Big, Fat, Dumb Ed seem like a guy who sometimes - not often, but sometimes - almost approaches the perimeter of intelligence. That's why the Moon Pie is a substitute host.
I'm instantly suspicious of a guy who needs to emphasize the word "man" twice, every time he utters his name.
And now we see why. (Where, oh, where, do they get these freaks?)
I didn't know Schultz likes to slap his women around.
Goldman and his freeway storm drain idea. I wonder if he even looked at any of the coverage in Iowa and other states and saw these towns flooded up to the roofs of some houses. Now where in the fuck does he think that water is going to be diverted to? What an asshat.
Yeah, Maureen Zimmerman was Ed's first wife. She did weather on local TV in North Dakota. Do some searching and you'll find message boards and stuff talking about it. Some "say" her facial bruises were so harsh that the make-up crew could barely conceal them in order to make her presentable going on camera.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.