Tuesday, June 24, 2008
McCain's $3 Million Prize
"I further propose we inspire the ingenuity and resolve of the American people by offering a 300 million dollar prize for the development of a battery package that has the size, capacity, cost and power to leapfrog the commercially available plug-in hybrids or electric cars," McCain said.
Instead, McCain is ridiculed by The Insane Liberal Clown Posse for bringing a brand new idea to our energy problems.
The Dem plan for energy is to do nothing, letting the price of gasoline, oil, diesel, natural gas and other necessary fuels increase in price.
Oh - Obama has a energy plan all right. His plan is for us to tolerate being a little bit warmer this summer and not using our air conditioning as much. His plan is for us to tolerate being a little bit colder this winter, not heating our homes to a comfortable level. Use an extra blankie, says Obama. Lower your standard of living, says Obama. Make do with less, lower your standard of living. Suffer and get used to it. Wow, he sure be the Messiah, ain't he?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.