Saturday, June 14, 2008
Malloy Mourns Cows Affected By Flood
So what did the Rapidly Decaying Corpse of Mike Malloy talk about and shed tears over in the opening monologue of his Thursday unlistened to Liberal Radio Hate Fest?
He mourned the cows. Cows that were caught up, trapped or having died in the flooding. Not a word about human loss of life. Not a word about the devastation of families, houses and commercial property. No, he felt sorry for the cows.
See, this is what happens to a person when their syphilis-ridden brain goes untreated by modern medicine and antibiotics.
Such a compassionate guy, huh? Huh? Huh? Moo...Moo.
Labels: Malloy The Rotting Corpse
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.