Monday, June 09, 2008
Macy's Father's Day Advert
See the baseball bat over his shoulders? A baseball bat over the shoulders of this guy?
I'm sure this guy can whip up a fabulous quiche, or tell his best platonic girl friend which of her outfits goes best with her salmon-colored scarf, or he can sing the entire history of show tunes from Broadway musicals or tell you the precise directions on how to get to the most popular bath house.
But baseball? Baseball?!? I'm thinking not so much...
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.