Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Harriet Christian Is Exactly Right
What happened in D.C. on Saturday is a travesty to the election process, one that if it had happened to Democrats by Republicans would have left the Lefties screaming - once again - about candidates being selected, not elected.
Ms. Christian is right in what she said. What she is saying is that The Affirmative Action Candidate he has no experience, he has no gravitas. His color doesn't matter, although she defined him as "black." The reality is it doesn't matter if he's black, white, half-black half-white, male or female. He simply lacks the experience and qualifications for the office he is seeking.
Liberals, in the year 2000 election, said Bush had no gravitas. If that's true, then why aren't they applying the same standard to The Affirmative Action Candidate?
Oh, that's right, it's because Democrats reserve the exclusive right for double standards and rank, unmitigated hypocrisy.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.