Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Jim Ward Is A Lying, Lying Sack Of Crap
Jowly Jim Ward. What?!?! Not wearing a Tin Foil Hat? It must be at the haberdashery.
At approximately 37 minutes into the third how of the show, Jowly Jim, speaking about Iran's President said:
"Ahmadinejad never said 'wipe Israel off the map.' That's a deliberate misquote" [by Republicans].
Technically, Ahmadinejad's words were not his own, he was quoting Ayat Allah Khomeini. The source I am citing is Al-Jazeera:
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has openly called for Israel to be wiped off the map.
"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, referring to Iran's revolutionary leader Ayat Allah Khomeini.
His comments were the first time in years that such a high-ranking Iranian official has called for Israel's eradication, even though such slogans are still regularly used at government rallies.
Jowly Jim also has a long track record of claiming that, "the U.S. is going to attack Iran 'any day now. Any day.'" Unfortunately, none of the dates that he's predicted the U.S. attacking Iran has come true.
It will take some of your time, but just click on the "Jowly Jim Ward" label below where - to date - I've documented the many times Jowly said, "we're going to attack Iran on [insert specific dates where his prediction never happened]."
You are such a lying sack of crap, Jowly Jim Ward; such a lying sack of crap. You were slightly more entertaining as a wino. Go back to hitting the Merlot, would 'ya?
Labels: Jowly Jim Ward
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.