Saturday, May 24, 2008
Is It Too Early To Start Picking On And Making Jokes About Obama's Daughters?
Is it too early to start picking on and ridiculing the daughters of The Illinois Muslim and Pickles, The Dangerous Washerwoman?
And please, no attempt from any Liberal or Progressive citing that the little Muslim girls are off limits because they are underage. May I remind you that The Left demonstrated zero restraint in vilifying Jack and Josephine Roberts, the underage children of John Roberts, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.