Friday, May 16, 2008
The Answer To Myanmar
Myanmar's ruling military junta is opposed to allowing much outside help for donations of food, medicine and medical professionals.
So what is the answer? Well, send those wonderful Democrat Negotiators over there to sit down and talk with Myanmar leaders and convince them to allow outside help.
Send John Kerry, Nanny Pelosi, The Illinois Muslim, Dennis Kookcinich, Madeleine FatBright and other appeasers and capitulators to Myanmar to negotiate with the ruling military junta. These are the Democrats who claim they can talk with dictators, despots and terrorists convincing them to think differently about permitting outside assistance.
So...why isn't the brilliant Kerry, Pelosi, The Illinois Muslim, Kookcinich and FatBright over in Myanmar? They are such skillful negotiators. Surely they can convince the military junta - probably in a matter of seconds - with their superior oratory skills that outside aid is necessary.
This is your moment to shine, Mr. Kerry, Ms. Pelosi, Mr. Illinois Muslim, Mr. Kookcinich, Ms. FatBright! So...why aren't you all in Myanmar dazzling us with your intellectual brilliance and negotiating skills? Think of how your could embarrass President Bush and charm your worst critics by demonstrating how you negotiated with the Myanmar junta and convinced them to allow outside aid.
Plop Kerry, Pelosi, The Illinois Muslim, Kookcinich and FatBright on a plane and send them to Myanmar. Show us your great negotiating skills. Why they are not already over there, showing us that they "can do, sure is a puzzler.
Meanwhile, kudos to the United Nations and Secretary General Ben Wa Balls for their excellence and skillful diplomacy with regard to Myanmar. The UN once again demonstrates that it really has its act together and when a world crisis occurs, the UN is unquestionably qualified, ready, able and prepared to step up to the plate in yeoman fashion!
Great job, Ben! Great job! Kudos! Kofi must be envious.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.