Thursday, April 03, 2008
Why Boycott The Olympics in China?
Why do the Liberals and Progressives want the United States to boycott the Olympics in China this summer? They say it's because of Tibet, but why do they care about Tibet? Why does The Left pretend to have selection outrage on the issue of Human Rights? They don't care about freedom or human rights for Iraqis, but they feign concern over Tibetans? Does The Left favor freedom for people with a Yellow complexion but not for people with Brown skin?
Do the Liberals recall Bill Clinton ignoring Rwanda? Hello... Selective Outrage Practicing Liberals...are you out there? Hello? Come out of your ostrich hole for a moment, I want to call your vast hypocrisy to your attention. Don't run away, face up to your Selective Outrage, you bunch of sissies.
Some LiberNazis say that President George W. Bush should not attend the Olympic ceremonies and should refuse to permit U.S. athletes to compete because this is what Jimmy
Look, Carter's boycott of the Olympics was an embarrassment to him at the time and it still today is an embarrassment to him. Model oneself after Jimmy Carter? Well, there's nothing like aiming low, it seems to be the one thing at which Liberals excel.
The Olympics is supposed to transcend politics. It did in 1936. There's no reason it shouldn't in 2008. Maybe the Pinhead Liberals should familiarize themselves with history that dates back beyond...oh, I don't know...yesterday?
Christ, everyone in the world recognized Carter for the pussy he is when he couldn't even defend himself against a rabbit!
And, if it's been a while since you've watched it, here is The Rabbit of Caerbannog.
What do you think...should Bush or the U.S. boycott the China Olympics?
Now its time for me to watch the Rabbit of Caerbannog again. Such a great bit.
The Rabbit of Caerbannog never loses any of its humor, does it? It's fantastic, I agree.
Take care, man. Thanks for stopping by.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.