Friday, April 11, 2008
Ed Schultz's Softball Questions To John Murtha
Nice softball questions - just as I predicted - lobbed to Madman John Murtha by Big Fat Dumb Liberal Radio Talker Ed Schultz on his Thursday program.
Here are the puffball questions - paraphrased, but accurate - Fat Eddy asked Phony Solider Madman Murtha. The short interview ran for approximately 8-10 minutes, beginning 30 minutes into the first hour of the program:
1- What about the surge, what is your take?
2- What does it mean when the President says there will be no drawdown?
3- Will it be more of the same if the next president will be John McCain.
4- What do you think of the oil revenue and what do you make of it?
5- What do you make of the Guardian story of a deal between Iraq and the U.S. to give us wide ranging power there?
6- Which do you prefer, Jolly Ranchers or Werther's?
Way to go Ed, just keep your pursed lips permanently attached to the puckered anuses of the Liberal America-hating politicians that you roll out the red carpet for as program guests. Keep on licking the fudge hole, Ed; by now you must have quite an acquired taste for it.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.