Thursday, April 10, 2008
Ed Schultz Guest Will Be John Murtha
Liberal Radio Talker Ed Schultz is scheduled to have as a guest on his Thursday program Defeatocrat, and King of Pork, U.S. Congressman Mad John Murtha.
Ed pretends to talk tough, claiming to treat all politicians equally and claiming that he asks "the tough questions."
But Ed never does.
Here's three questions Ed will not ask, and won't even dare go near, in interviewing Madman John:
1) "Congressman Murtha, why did you escape into an elevator rather than go on-the-record for apologizing to the Haditha Marines who were found innocent of what you called a 'massacre and a cover up?'"
2) "Congressman Murtha, after being told by the newly elected Democrat Majority Congress in January 2007 - a congress that told the people they would bring an end to earmarks - how do you justify being the King of Pork according to such groups as Citizens Against Government Waste and Citizens for Responsible Ethics in Washington?
3) "Congressman Murtha, why have you steered so much money in government military contracts to your brother Robert 'Kit' Murtha and don't you feel doing this reeks of nepotism and the appearance of impropriety?"
Instead, Ed will lob softball questions and give Madman Murtha a platform to criticize and denigrate the Military, to say "the war is lost and costs too much," and any other Murtha-friendly questions.
Ed...asking the "tough questions"? Yeah, and pigs do aquatic ballet, I have a bridge to sell you and snowflakes are made of bacon.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.