Saturday, April 19, 2008
The Wild trail 2-3 in their series against the Avalanche, game six tonight in Colorado at 9pm Mountain Time. I love the Mountain Time Zone.
Can the Montreal Canadiens, leading 3-2, wrap it up in Baawston? Yes. Game six is tonight!
Sunday is an NHL lover's feast of playoff action.
The San Jose Sharks lead 3-2 against the Calgary Flames. Game 6 in Calgary on Sunday night.
The Ducks flocked together and beat the Dallas Stars in game 5, Duck still waddling behind the Stars 2-3. Game six in Dallas on Sunday night.
Nashville lost to Detroit in overtime 2-3, Red Wings leading 3-2 in the series, game six Sunday afternoon in Nashville.
The Washington Capitals beat Philadelphia this afternoon, 3-2, with the Flyers 3-2 in the series.
Not because they're the home team, well, the are, but - I'll say the Wild win tonight 2-1 over the Avalanche.
The four teams I wrote would be eliminated are Ducks, Baaaawson, Washington and the Devils exit soon. Devils down, three to go.
Five reasons why The Penguins are ready to make the run for the Cup, by Chris Bradford writing at Beaver County Times & Allegheny Times:
Along with goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury, Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin are making their case in the early running for the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff MVP. The Penguins’ 1-2 punch is unmatched in the league.
Labels: NHL 2007-2008
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.