Thursday, April 17, 2008
The Rangers opened up a two-game lead in their series with New Jersey, another dead-on prediction by yours truly.
Nashville Predators evened their series up 2 apiece against Detroit.
Now, to address the issue of the Minnesota Wild Uniforms, of which TC commented here:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! If you mean the white unis I'll agree, if you mean the dark unis then all hell is going to break loose, buster...just kidding.
Len, you're in Canada, want to weigh in on the playoffs?
And... NHL Central
Labels: NHL 2007-2008
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.