Thursday, March 20, 2008
What Did Obama Hear
And When Did He Hear It?
Yet, in his Tuesday speech, The Poodle said this:
"Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes."
All I heard on Liberal Talk Radio on Wednesday is one Liberal/Progressive seminar caller after another Liberal/Progressive seminar caller claiming that they cried while listening to Tuesday's speech by The Poodle. Especially men calling in claiming they cried while listening to The Poodle's speech. Give me a break. Nobody cried at what The Poodle said.
Well, wait - - maybe the Liberal men did cry because we all know Liberal and Progressive men are far more similar to women in their emotional make-up. So maybe they did cry their wee little eyes out. Christ, buy a couple of sun dresses and a few pairs of espadrilles, put on some blush and eyeliner and parade around town like...well, like Robert Somma.
You guys - er, gals - er, whatever you gender-neutral Liberal/Progressive apron-wearing men consider yourselves - might want to schedule a doctor appointment for some testosterone booster shots.
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
That's why I love the Tommy Franks quote at the top of the War Protesters post a couple down:
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy." - General Tommy Franks.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.