Wednesday, March 19, 2008
War Protesters Vent Their Hatred
The War Protester Pigs are marking the fifth year of the War in Iraq by marching around carrying their wee little anti-war signs and papier mache' rockets, shouting their usual slogans and lies. These zombies always make time to protest. They claim they support the Troops, they just don't support the mission or the war.
I wonder if any of them have bothered to take five minutes out of their hate-filled lives and send a free e-mail card to any of our Soldiers?
I wonder if any of them have ever bothered to donate $5 dollars for a pre-paid phone card, or donate baby wipes, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, stationary, shampoo or any other item that our Troops need?
I know the answer to my questions. It's a sad and pathetic answer. These protesters know nothing about the hardship of anything. They are the most selfish, greedy, fact-lacking, self-absorbed, inconsiderate and insensitive group of people that exist.
If the safety of the Free World depended on these people, we'd all be speaking German and Japanese.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.