Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Texas And Ohio Prediction
The Poodle and Hillary Clinton are - last I heard - in a dead heat in Texas. Flip a coin, it's 50-50 for Texas. I won't be surprised if The Poodle wins by a thin edge.
Hillary takes Ohio by no more than 3-5 pts.
Hillary isn't going anywhere, even if she loses both Texas and Ohio. It was a rare Sunday night I was home early enough to watch - or even care to watch or think about watching - "60 Minutes." I can't remember the last time I watched that show.
Well, if you saw the interview piece with Hillary, she said, comparing her campaign to her husband's campaign in 1992, that it took Bill until June to wrap up the primary. Look, she is not going anywhere. She's not, not even if she loses both TX and OH.
What do you think? Add your comments.
Labels: Predictions 2008
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.