Sunday, March 09, 2008
Republicans Voted For Obama?
I enjoyed reading the angst from the whining and crying Lefties in their misreporting and overblown reactions over the issue of Republicans crossing over to vote for Hillary Clinton in Texas and Ohio. Oh, how offended the Left is about this - though the Left conveniently and selectively forgets they did the same thing with John McCain in 2000.
So it was with great interest the Liberal blogs and sites were doing their usual knee-jerk reaction. Instead of spending five minutes researching for a fact, no, what they reported was the Republicans voted for Hillary. Oh, really? Really?
Let's look at CNN exit polling from Texas. The below chart can be found by clicking on the preceding link, under the sub-heading Primaries and from there exit polling for Texas.
A majority of Texas Republicans voted for Obama by 53% compared to Hillary's 46%. Did Republicans crossover and vote for Hillary? It sure doesn't look that way according to the CNN chart, does it?
62% of White
According to CNN Exit polling, Clinton received more support from Independents than Republicans:
10 percent of the voters in Ohio's Democratic Primary identified themselves as Republican, along with 22 percent who said they were independents. It was the same story in Texas: 10 percent of the voters in the Democratic primary identified themselves as Republican, , along with 25 percent who said they were independents.
So much for the LefTard Conspiracy Theory that Republicans voted in huge numbers for Hillary. But why should we expect the Left acknowledge facts and reality when wearing Tin Foil Hats and conspiracy theories are so much more fun?
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.