Monday, March 24, 2008
Obama The Patriot
Ted Kennedy's Poodle won't wear a U.S. Flag pin on his lapel, and that's fine, it is his right to wear one or decide not to wear one. I personally think that his decision to not wear one reflects who he really is - someone who truly doesn't have much love for his own country - but again, it's his decision.
But it sure was funny and ironic that when he delivered his March 18, 2008, speech in Philadelphia, he or his campaign managers made sure there were eight American flags behind him. No less than eight American flags behind him. Why, he must be a real Patriot, by gosh by golly!
Good thing there wasn't a bookshelf behind him whose construction could have been interpreted as a Cross.
The other item I want to touch on is Obama's manner of speaking and his syntax. Nobody talks like this; nobody. His enunciation is so forced, so phony, so pretentious that he makes Hillary Clinton's manner of speaking sound genuine and sincere.
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.