Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Obama Fails Commander In Chief Test
"Well what we have said is that Sen. Obama has not passed the Commander-in-Chief test," Howard Wolfson, Clinton's communications director, is quoted by MSNBC as saying during the conference call.
"I don't know how somebody who is in second place is offering the vice presidency to the person who is first place," Obama said, drawing cheers and a long standing ovation from about 1,700 people in Columbus, Miss.
"I am not running for vice president," Obama said. "I am running for president of the United States of America."
I'd love to be wrong. I'm all for The Poodle beating Hillary. I actually think it will be easier for Senator John McCain to beat The Poodle in the General Election.
I'm all set for how it will turn out. But you Liberals and Progressives, whose every breath depends on The Poodle...you are going to be so disappointed and angry after your convention is over. It will be fun and funny for the rest of us to observe you and your gloom and doom behavior.
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.