Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Maxim Thorne, Obama Adviser Resigns
Another Barack Obama adviser had to resign today after making incendiary statements about Hillary Clinton. Maxim Thorne, formerly a chief at the Human Rights Campaign and, until today, a member of Obama's Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/ Transgender Leadership Council, recently e-mailed a lengthy anti-Clinton screed that began by declaring Clinton "a disaster for the Democratic Party" and went on to question Hillary's whereabouts "when Monica was having sex with Bill" and assert that "when Bin Laden was building Al Qaeda, Bill and she were fighting impeachment, fighting Paula Jones, fighting Katherine Wiley."
"We cannot tolerate her lies and stolen election," Thorne wrote of [Hillary] Clinton.[...]
Do we forget Mark and Denise Rich? This was an impeached President who lost his license to practice law. He committed perjury. They settled with Paula Jones for the full amount of her lawsuit. I haven't forgotten and none of us should.
"These comments have no place in this campaign," said Obama spokesman Tommy Vietor, who couldn't immediately say whether Thorne would be leaving his position with the campaign.
Austan Goolsbee, senior economic advisor to The Poodle, embarrassed himself, Obama and insulted Canada over what are obviously the differences in what the The Poodle's private policies are on NAFTA (no big deal) and how they differ from The Poodle's public stance on NAFTA (The Poodle condemns NAFTA).
Obamapalooza is burning out and imploding. I find it amusing and humorous. Hope you do too!
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.