Thursday, March 13, 2008
Geraldine Ferraro, Just
Surely you don't think that former Vice Presidential Candidate Geraldine Ferraro - Worst. Vice Presidential. Candidate. Ever - didn't say what she said without the explicit concurrence and approval from Hillary Clinton - and maybe to some degree or another Bubba's input - do you?
Ferraro is a Hillary Clinton supporter and campaign fundraiser who said that the only reason Barack Hussein Obama has any status in the presidential race is because he's black.
Ferraro told the Daily Breeze of Torrance, Calif.: "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."
Why, Geraldine probably looked at the New Orleans' hurricane Katrina refugees in the Houston Astrodome and agreed with Barbara Bush that they are "underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."
Appearing on both Wednesday morning's ABC's "Good Morning America" and CBS's "The Early Show," Ferraro refused to apologize for her remarks about Obama. WaPo:
Today Ferraro told ABC she was "absolutely not" sorry for what she said.
Geraldine Ferraro has left Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s finance committee, saying that Senator Barack Obama’s campaign was twisting her words to make her appear racist and that this was hurting Mrs. Clinton, a campaign official confirmed after CNN reported the development.
She told CNN she had not been asked by the campaign to step aside (that's because her statement was planned, probably even penned by Hillary herself! - Drake) but decided on her own it was the best move.
Howard Wolfson, Mrs. Clinton’s spokesman, replied that the campaign was “completely unaware” of Mrs. Ferraro’s remarks before she made them. “We did not in any way to encourage them,” he said.
You don't think Ferraro said what she said all on her own, without any prompting or consent from Hillary or Bubba, do you?
Obama will lose to Hillary, she will be the Dem candidate. She's entitled to the White House, she cannot be beaten. The only chance Obamapalooza has is to get right down into the mud and fight in the same manner as the Clintons.
One cannot beat the Clintons by taking the high road, it can't be done. Ask George H. W. Bush. Ask Bob Dole. Ask Rick Lazio.
If John McCain thinks he can beat Hillary in November and not have to politically fight her being deeply entrenched in the thickest and densest mud, he's in denial about how ruthless and relentless are the levels in the Clinton Crime Family.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.