Thursday, March 20, 2008
Does Anyone Miss The Sissy?
I mean John The Sissy Edwards. Yeah, that Sissy.
Isn't it nice not to have to look at or listen to The Sissy since he dropped out of the presidential race?
Does anybody miss this phony, posturing poser who talks out of the side of his mouth with a faked southern accent? A man who claims to be for the "little people" while living in a mansion, with a beach mansion so he can get away from his rigorous and stressful life? Mister $1,200 haircut?
Does anyone miss not hearing this pompous ass on the campaign trail, the guy who had his cancer-stricken wife fight his political battles for him and who exploits the death of his son for political purposes?
I didn't think so. Just wanted to check with you all.
Especially if he were sport'n his Spartan's sixpack!
I'm sorry, I don;t know who Gerard Butler is. I will have to "google" him now and find out.
Thanks for visiting and commenting, as alway. Best to you and yours, always.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.