Wednesday, February 20, 2008
What Does The Poodle Stand For?
"Change" and "hope" are nebulous and generic words when used by any politician, however, The Poodle overuses these words in redundo.
What does The Poodle really stand for? Well, spend some time at his web site and...like me...you will probably come away without any answers, details or definitions from The Poodle on the issues.
We know he is rated as the most Liberal Senator. This often means Tax and Spend and Nanny Government.
If the erudite political scholar of our generation - Susan Sarandon - cannot tell us what The Poodle stands for, well, damn it, who can?
On Monday's edition of the Tavis Smiley show on PBS, [Susan Sarandon, speaking about Barack Obama, said],
"So I think he definitely has convinced people that he stands for change and for hope, and I can't wait to see what he stands for."
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
Whattdaya you think?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.