Friday, February 22, 2008
No Voting Or Ballot Problems At All
No mention has been made at all by the Left of the slightest problem of votes being counted, of ballots being cast or of Diebold and optical scanners having even the smallest problem or glitch.
Not a single solitary case of any Dem voter reporting that they were "confused" by the "wording" of the ballot - not one! Amazing! Extraordinary! Miraculous! Mind-boggling! Why, I am shocked that the NYT hasn't reported on the staggering examples of such record proportion perfection in voting.
In all the states where The Poodle has won, and the small number of states where Hillary Clinton won, all the processes in those voting systems are working smoothly, perfectly, flawlessly.
Everything is working fine. This is just amazing, isn't it? Just amazing that not the slightest hiccup in the voting process in any town, county, city or state as long as a Democrat is winning. Amazing! Unfathomably amazing!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.